Saturday, April 7, 2012

Poems

Here are two poems that I wrote when I was in 5th grade. I was obsessed with poetry and rhyming about pretty things! Of the two I think that second is my favorite. I believe this was when I loved the idea of fairies and I think this poem was about fairies in the forest and nature!

Touch of the Sword- September29, 2002
Soon enough I will reach the land
That holds my treasure in a skeleton's hand
My sword awaits me when I finally receive
The passion, the victory, and the hope I believe
Will lead me to a great adventures in my world
Of fighting zombies, ghosts, and many more
Take my life to the touch of the sword
Recreate my past to my time before

The Tree Has A Heart -2001 or 2002
As the sun rises over the  mystical sky
Could you hear in the trees a butterfly?
While that tree stands with all its might
If you jump, try to reach the never-ending height
Breathless spirits hide all day
But at night they begin to pray
Inside the three holds mysterious thoughts
Climb the tree and if it is caught
Soon the sun will set in the West
and that's when tree climbers do their best
When the day comes to a certain hour
At the time you leave, you might feel sour
Though inside you are warm and sweet
Tomorrow, today will repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment